Monday, October 13, 2008

Second thoughts about blogging.

Been in the dumps lately. All bottled in and not posted on the blog. I think I have a problem putting it out there. The blog is not quite working out as a journal for me. I am not free spirited enough to let it out there.

I enjoy the playing on the computer, taking pictures and writing about the good times, the funny times- the tougher time....... as you can see no posting for over a month. I guess I will limit it to my hobbies until and if ever I feel differently. Ha, ha, even that has not quite worked out. I am so happily engrossed in my cooking for example, I forget to take pictures or write down what I tweaked about the recipe. That I think will work itself out once I can set aside enough playtime and set up for it, knowing I will blog it. I will do that for my daughter L, though she will be in dorms for a bit so maybe no cooking yet.

Busy with my family. Proud to say, husband is busy getting fit. He has been biking up to 16 miles a day. GO Baby! He is aiming for 30 miles a day. Really proud of him. Me- my Wii Fit age went down to 29 the other day so that is pretty good, right???? Weight wise I have not budged much, though my clothes are feeling looser. That's what counts said my doctor when I complained to her the other day. At the amount I am exercising 2 years ago I would have lost 10-15 lbs in the first month alone. I have to jump start my metabolic rate. Have to work harder.

Son A has love and lost since the last blog. He has come out a little wiser about girls ( I hope!). He is busy with his Jujitsu, Muay Thai and Tae-Kwon- Do. Also, he is excited about Lacrosse and thinks it might be the sport for him.

Daughter L is started on the stressful college application process, meeting datelines ( or not!), being sweet (most of the time) tired out by all her sport activities but enjoying it all.

Well, at least I am trying to post something!

No comments:

Post a Comment