Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hooking my way through the Web

After my fascination with making Amigurumi last year, I was left with various quantities of yarn of various colors. I visited various sites on the internet and was inspired to make a couple of fashion and home items. Here are some samples of what I made and the original that inspired them.


Surprisingly warm necklace
White Flower Necklace-Creative Yarn

Hand Warmer -Creativeyarn.blogspot.com
Oatmeal, Tan and Gray Hand Warmers
1st logical yarn scrap project


Hexagon How to-Attic24.typepad.com

Here is Crochet Cake I made for my friend Charlotte's birthday last year. She complained that I never made her a birthday cake so "I did"! Hidden under the Crochet Cake was a delicious Flourless Chocolate Cake Kit from William Sonoma. So I made her a cake And no I did not- she had to make the cake herself. Clever right??




No comments:

Post a Comment