Saturday, May 22, 2010

Spring 2010 in my garden

I thought I would post some updated pictures of what is happening in my garden. It has been a strange spring. It seems like we had a lot more rain then usual but that also means it was colder longer than normal. Seedlings sprouted but never really grew. I had to pull up Kai Lan, Garland Chrysanthemum/ Tong Ho and Broccoli Rabe plants because they grew too slowly. They were old before they grew of size. Basil plants set out in March are only just taking off as the weather warms up.Next year, I will work on a cold frame structure or hoops to increase warmth of seedlings.






2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! especially the blueberries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am really enjoying the fruits of my labor. Check out my bananas!!

    ReplyDelete